About Royal Knights
Royal Knights is an online, company of men who share a common bond of Christian fellowship, as well as possessing an interest in things relating to Knights and Knighthood.
C.S. Lewis from his book Mere Christianity:
“One of the things that surprised me when I first read the New Testament seriously was that it talked so much about a Dark Power in the universe—a mighty evil spirit who was held to be the Power behind death, disease, and sin. The difference is that Christianity thinks this Dark Power was created by God, and was good when he was created, and went wrong. Christianity agrees...this universe is at war.”
With the above in mind, as knights, we are marked by the following:
- Being followers and disciples of Christ
- Desiring to steward well, our time, talents, and treasure
- Loving our wives* as Christ loved the Church, and gave Himself for her" (Eph. 5:25)
- Sharing an affinity for, and enjoying discussing things relating to the Knightly class, such as: armour, weapons, castles, chivalry etc.
* The mandate is to married men, but a burden of faithfulness is on all men, whether in a relationship, or not.